I was excited to try out how Urban Decay’s new formulation on their eyeshadows pan out. So I tried it out…
What do you think?
- CHANEL VITALUMIERE AQUA FRESH & HYDRATING CREAM COMPACT MAKEUP SPF15 in 40 Beige
- Urban Decay Eyeshadows in Roach (all over the lid), Busted (on outer v and crease), Buck (to blend out Busted) and Walk of Shame on brow bone.
- MAC Fluidline in Dip Down
- Guerlain Noir G de Guerlain Mascara
- NARS Blush in Deep Throat
- Guerlain Rouge Automatique in 104 Jicky
I know some of the shadows are in the Naked or Naked 2 Palette but I was curious about the new formula. This new formulation is a dream to apply. It was velvety, perfect for everyday use. I’m glad I gave in. Who knows, I might go back to get colors that are not in either of the Naked Palettes.
Thanks for dropping by!