~Purchased by Me~
If there’s one thing that I always take with me when I travel it’s the Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour. Summer of 2013 I visited my favorite city (ever!), New York, and if you don’t know summers in NYC I have to tell you it’s brutal. It is hot and humid. I was warned about the weather and so I brought with me Laura Mercier’s Caviar Sticks and Trish McEvoy’s 24 Hour Eyeshadow Sticks. I was happy I did as both did not disappoint.
Let’s check out the shades I have in my possession.
- Easy to apply, just twist up and apply. It glides easily on the eyelid. There’s enough time to blend and if preferred top with powder eyeshadow before it dries out.
- Easy to sheer out as well as build up. My preferred method of building up is apply, blend, dry, repeat.
- Lasted 14 hours before I had to take it off in hot and humid weather.
- Can be used alone or as a base. There’s a wide shade selection however there are times when I prefer to use it as a base.
- High color payoff
- They are indeed long-wearing, transfer- and crease-resistant.
- I highly approve of this product. If ever you’re in need of an eye product that is easy to apply, blends beautifully, has a high color payoff, long-wearing, transfer and crease-resistant I suggest you give Laura Mercier Caviar Stick a try. Or at least check it out in the counters.
Availability | Can be found at Macy’s, Nordstroms and Neiman Marcus for $26. Some shades featured in the swatch picture above may be limited edition.