~purchased by me~
I ordered this along with 2 other palettes a while back. The bigger palette was completely smashed but this along with Undress Me Too was intact. For today, I bring you Heaven and Earth.
I was attracted to how beautifully pigmented the shades were on the computer screen and I thought I’ll jump the gun and get it. It was relatively affordable at £4 for a 9.6g palette so I got 2 more. I’m glad I did because I liked how creamy and pigmented they are. Take a look…
My first impression…
- worth it at £4 for a 9.6g palette
- creamy consistency, smooth texture, not gritty at all
- did not crease, wore beautifully for 8 hours (before I had to take it off at the end of the day) with the use of an eyeshadow primer
- the shade range would suit all skin tones
- my version of a perfect palette when it comes to shade range because light/highlighter shades comprise a quarter or less of the shades in the palette.
Have you tried this brand yet?